The annual FDR/JFK dinner is coming up quickly!
This year, we will be gathering on the evening of Friday, April 28th, 2017. The Placer County Latino Democratic Club has reserved two ten-person tables for it’s members and friends.
We still have some seats available!
If you would like to sit at our tables, please contact us and let us know that you’d like to be at our tables.
Tickets are $60/person and you will be getting a wonderful evening.
The speaker lineup currently includes:
- Betty Yee (Candidate for Controller 2018)
- Ed Hernandez (Candidate for Lt. Governor 2018)
- Fiona Ma (Candidate for Treasurer 2018)
Here is the Latest Flyer from the Placer County Democrats website.
So please make plans to attend the dinner. It’s a great opportunity to:
- Meet many, many like-minded people
- Discuss Democratic politics
- Meet many potential candidates
- Have a great time
We look forward to seeing you there!